Millions of people use Facebook everyday to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet. So, how do you use Facebook to generate leads and engage your followers?
A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person
If you have a product or service offering, chances are that at least a few of those millions of active users (which spend about 55 minutes a day on the site) are prospective customers of your business. There was a time when only big businesses with big marketing budgets could setup a Facebook account for their companies and/or brands. For these brands, Facebook users could become "fans" by adding the brand as a friend (much like they would add a person as a friend). This was pretty cool, but pretty expensive for those companies that wanted to tap into this feature. Now, any business can create a Facebook profile, or business page, which any Facebook user can become a "fan" of. Consider these statistics:
- Facebook now has over 1 billion active users
- 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- More than 55 million status updates posted each day
- More than 1.6 million active Pages on Facebook
- More than 700,000 local businesses have active Pages on Facebook
- Pages have created more than 5.3 billion fans
- Average user becomes a fan of 2 Pages each month
- Average user is a member of 12 groups
The problem is that you're so busy running your own business, juggling friends and family, little Jimmy's junior league games and Suzie's dance recitals, how do you have time to keep up with all of the e-marketing you should be doing to grow your business?We understand that Facebook is “the place” to network, so we have a service to help you get noticed! GallantMEDIA owned Facebook pages have over 7,000 followers (view our page)... we know how to leverage social media to engage current followers and attract new clients. Download the pdf file bleow for more information and pricing.