Smartphones are outselling other phones in Canada and in many parts of the world. They are everywhere. Just walk the streets of any city and see how many people are tinkering with their smartphones! Already people spend more time on smartphones than they do on computers and televisions combined!
The Web has gone mobile. According to the Gartner group, in 2012 more people will be accessing the Internet on mobile devices than from PCs. This means that every organization will have to either create a new mobile website, a mobile app or both.
Mobile is the fastest growing industry in history. Establish your business early to retain existing customers, attract new customers, and differentiate your company from your competition. Mobile applications are the next frontier of marketing for businesses and the industry is predicted to sky rocket:
- 1000% growth in the next three years to 56 billion dollars according Gartner Group.
- Add value to your existing product offerings.
- Provide a much needed service for your clients.
- Increase exposure, presence and brand awareness.
- Be part of the fastest growing industry in history!
- Cost effective marketing tool.
- Makes your business accessible.
- Alternatively, a commercial app can itself be a consumable product.
Try it out for yourself!
Install the free app for our
Ottawa Valley portal site,
|Include lots of interactive features in your application, like:
- GPS and Google mapping of business locations.
- Engage your users with account sign up and log in to post on in-app forums.
- Links to social networking accounts like Linked In, Facebook and Twitter.
- Push notifications of your latest news and offers.
- News and RSS feeds from your website.
- Embedded YouTube videos.
- Tap icons to immediately add your business information to the mobile phone's contact manager.
- Tap icons to immediately email or phone your business using the phone's built in software.
- Contact forms and much more!
8 Good Reasons Why Every Business Should Have Its Own Mobile App
1. By 2012 more people will be accessing websites from smartphones and tablets than PCs and notebooks combined. If you've looked at any website from a smartphone browser you know how bad it looks. With a mobile app you can give your customers a great mobile experience and do more business.
2. Mobile Apps can do things websites can't. Using smartphone or tablet hardware, apps can:
- give users GPS directions to your location(s)
- send your app user coordinates (for delivery, taking a cab, etc)
- take a picture and email it
- scan QR codes and take action (offer a coupon, open website, call, download a program)
- scan a check and email to a bank
3. A typical person spends about 4+ hours per day using a smartphone and only about 1 hour per day using a personal computer. Therefore users will spend more time using your mobile app than your website.
4. Apps are installed on smartphones and tablets. Therefore apps are always accessible to customers, even if there is no Internet connection available. Websites are not.
5. Apps are like digital business cards. They are saved on customer phones like business cards are saved in wallets. Always available.
6. Apps will help your business be found. Apple and Google App stores get millions of searches per day. When someone is searching for your type of business, your app will show up.
7. Studies have shown that apps offer a better customer experience. They run faster, offer more engaging user interface and are designed for mobility.
8. Customer loyalty. Don't let Groupon and others take your customers away. Apps will help you reward loyal customers without losing money and losing control.
|Let GallantMEDIA develop a mobile smartphone application for your business or organization and stay ahead of your competition! Contact us today.